Site designed for Firefox Web Browser.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Wow... what a LONG Break from Blogging.

First we had some Pre-Final Events going on...
Then we had our Finals, I did a decent Job al-Hamdu Lillaah
Lastly I've been getting all these Migraines, it's not even funny!

After all that, it seems like I was too burned out to get back on the Blog Wagon.
Or maybe blogging was just a hype and now after my first long break from it, I can be more efficient in my schedules... Allaah knows best.

By the way, all the Posts+Comments that I had on here, that were related to Saudi Arabia and information on Living in Saudi Arabia I moved them to the new blog, so that this blog can maintain a more opinionated non-fact-based rhythm.

Always open to comments, till then, peace out people
 
posted by Abu Miftah at 8:13 PM | Permalink |



2 Comments:


  • At 11:30 PM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    brother abu miftah please update ur blog,i as well as many others i am sure r very keen to read on sum updates for ur blog as u have put up sum truly interesting articles up. Barakallah feek akhi

     
  • At 1:23 PM, March 31, 2007, Blogger Abu Miftah

    Sorry about that bro,

    The blog has been updated a few times now... I know this reply is one month late but insha Allah I will try my best to update regularly.